Broaster® 1800 Industrial Pressure Fryer
- Fast and productive – specifically designed for high volume production, cooks up to 40 pieces of fresh bone-in chicken per load in as little as 10 minutes*.
- Unique Pressure Activated Cover Locking Mechanism – quick closing and opening single action sealing including a pressure- activated cover locking mechanism for safety and ease of use.
- Proven round cooking well design – engineered for more uniform heat distribution, durability, and efficiency; no cold spots or corners. Large capacity provides more room for product, minimizes sticking, and produces delicious, superior quality food.
- Fully Welded Cooking Well – made from durable 300 Series Stainless Steel.
- Easy to operate – Temp- N-Time™ feature offers the capability to pre-program up to 10 different cook cycles for quick and easy preparation of various menu items.
- Unique Auto CompTM feature – automatically adjusts cooking time to accommodate for varying sizes and temperatures of loads.
- Automatic cook cycle counter – monitors production between filtering.
- Built-in filter system – provides quick, easy, and safe cooking oil filtration; no heated fittings to disconnect.
- Touch screen controller option available.
Primary construction is of stainless steel built on powder- coated steel frame with chrome-plated front leveling feet. Rear legs are fitted with casters.
Round cooking well with 42 pound cooking oil capacity operates between 12-14 psi gauge pressure at temperatures up to 375 ̊ F.
Triple-redundant safety system is featured consisting of chrome plated relief valve, stainless steel splash guard and single action patented cam lock cover system with pressure regulator interlock. Also has single action combined pressure regulator valve/remote timer control, drain valve interlock and pressure activated cover locking mechanism. All ensure operator convenience and safety.
Solid state Temp-N-Time™ controller provides 10 programmable cooking profiles with built-in, automatic cook-cycle counter. Auto-Comp feature automatically adjusts cooking time dependent on size and temperature of load.
On-board integrated filtration system consists of easily accessible stainless steel filter tray assembly. Powered by a 1/3 horse-power motor coupled to 5 gallon-per-minute rotary gear displacement oil pump.
Equipment is covered by manufacturer’s 1 year parts and labor warranty on all systems, additional 1 year on controller parts and 10 year repair warranty on cooking well. Solid- state controller is backed by a 2-year warranty.